This Online Course teaches you how to identify and target outstanding candidates, and discusses a range of techniques to help with the source call to improve your cold calling skills and utlize your sources to the maximum.
What subjects are covered?
- The Litmus Test, which helps you define an excellent candidate
- How to find target companies and look for candidates within
- Understanding the title and function you're researching
- Using the Internet as a preparatory tool
- Handling calls to headquarters, regional offices, and high-level executives
- Overcoming fear during name generation calls
- Learning something from every call
- What happens when you're stuck?
For preview of this course, please click on the image below.
Our Expert Trainer
Rachel Roche, the founder of Smart Search, a consultancy specializing in the training and education of executive search professionals is the trainer. She has spent over 20 years in executive search. Ms. Roche has designed and implemented training programs covering the full spectrum of search skills for consultants, researchers and recruiters. She is a graduate of Northwestern University.
AESC members - $150
Non-AESC members - $200
This Course can also be taken as part of the AESC Certified Researcher/Associate (CRA) program. For more information click here.
How to register
- Register online for this course using the 'Register Now' button below.
- Log onto Campus using the email address and the password you provided at registration.
- You will be able to view the courses that you have signed up for in 'My Schedule'.
- Download the Manual for the course and click on 'Start/Resume' to start the online course.
- You will have 15 days from the time you register to complete the course.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Tel: (+1) 212-398-9556 Ext. 238